Wednesday, May 20, 2009

While I was gone.

While I was gone I did allot of really fun stuff, I attained the rank of Eagle scout in December, went on several backpacking trips with my troop, found out that me and my troop have been accepted and are going to a 16 day backpacking trip in New Mexico in July, applied and was accepted to a week long camp for future business leaders that I will attend in a few weeks. Took ballroom dancing lessons with  friend from church (My sister Autumn posted about this a while ago) and more that I can't remember. 

I am really excited about going to new mexico and the business leader camp this summer. I really enjoyed taking dance lessons with my friend and I learned allot, The dances I learned were Swing, Cha-Cha, Waltz and Rumba the are all really fun but swing and cha-cha are my favorites.
Getting my eagle scout was very exciting , I got letters from the governor of my state,  the Marines  and more. I also am an Honorary Kentucky Colonel (all eagle scouts are awarded this honor).

So that is some of what I've done while I took a break from blogging


Collin

No comments: